From Island Labs
Revision as of 14:59, 29 August 2013 by admin0
Meetings & Events
Island Labs Picnic
- Island Labs is going to have a picnic!
- Saturday, August 3, 2013
- 12:30 - 6:00 PM
- Bethpage State Park Picnic Area, Plainview Rd & Manchester Dr, Bethpage, NY 11714
- N40° 45′ 10.44″, W73° 28′ 0.48″
- Cost: Parking Fee (about $8), and whatever food, drinks, & picnic supplies you can bring.
Great South Bay Amateur Radio Club Open House and Kit Building
- We will be visiting the Great South Bay Amateur Radio Club
- Wednesday August 14, 2013
- 7:30 PM
- Babylon Town Hall, 200 East Sunrise Highway, Lindenhurst, NY
Go behind Town Hall and find the stairs down to the basement (inside the "U" of that "U" shaped building). Press the top doorbell button for entry to the E.O.C. (Emergency Operations Center).
- N40° 42′ 16.92″, W73° 22′ 30.00″
- Island Labs is getting together with Centerville Studios for this one. We'll be talking about our projects, neat gadgets we found, and other sci/tech stuff.
- Saturday September 7, 2013
- 2-9 PM
- @ Centerville HQ